Parents certainly get to appreciate the valuable service provided to their children by a professionally-run child care facilities like Future Super Stars Early Learning Centres. The Ethics Code instituted by Early Childhood Australia (ECA) was first developed in 1990. It is an invaluable tool that provides guidance to caregivers in knowing the appropriate behavior expected of them when discharging their duties. This Code of Ethics delineates certain key values, namely respect, integrity, honesty, justice, democracy, courage, education, inclusivity, as well as cultural and social responsiveness. Caregivers ought to act in certain ways towards children, going by its guidelines:
- A caregiver should act in the best interest of the child falling under his/her protection. The United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child (1991) spells out clearly the specific rights deserving of such a child, which must be respected and advocated for in full.
- By recognizing children as being active participants in families, schools as well as other communities, a caregiver gets predisposed to facilitate the child in developing the requisite skills for living and flourishing within these communities. Properly-qualified providers of child care like Sunshine preschool practitioners would also endeavor to inculcate a sense of responsibility toward humanity and the environment within their children. Doing this would enable them to mature up into responsible global citizens.
- The teacher being of invaluable influence in the life of a child should strive to always respect the special and irreplaceable relationship existing between a child and its parent. It implies the teacher ought to keep from any action which would compromise on the trust relationship present in-between the child and its parents. Future Super Stars Early Learning Centres for instance always acknowledge this fact and enforce it accordingly.
- An early learning centre such as always must maintain a safe and healthy environment. This implies creating a surrounding that promotes the dignity and self-worth of all children under its protection. Showing respect for contributions made by the child is a critical factor in building their self-worth. Sunshine West childcare facilities, for example, recognize this is an aspect as being essential in complementing the learning and developmental process of any child.
- The learning centre should endeavor to carry out every action possible to ensure accommodating any additional requirements of children under their care. As such, the caregiver ought to ensure that no rights of the child are denied or hindered, but afford him/her ample opportunity of exercising such rights.
- Every child is special and possesses great potential, which the learning environment needs to foster. It means that no undue pressure should be put on children, who rather should be facilitated in enjoying their childhood. A properly-organized learning system like that of sunshine daycare centres enables it to always focus on providing children with sufficient space for learning at their own pace.
- Academic learning needs always be complemented with diverse aspects of linguistic and cultural identities, in acknowledging the holistic nature that effective child development entails. In effect, a well-run system, similar to that of Future Super Stars Early Learning Centres, would aid the children in developing their cognitive and intellectual abilities, as well as foster their social skills development.
- Most importantly, discrimination of children ought never to be allowed, whether based on age, ability, gender, economic status, family structure or other factors.
For helpful information about child care facilities that meet all of the above requirements, visit ttps://www.futuresuperstars.com.au
Business Name: Future Super Stars Early Learning Centres Name: Future Super Stars Early Learning Centre Address: 1 Simmie St, Sunshine West VIC 3020 Phone: (03) 9041 1881 Logo URL: https://www.futuresuperstars.com.au Tagline: Providing a loving, nurturing environment for the children in our care Trading Hours: 6:30 am to 6:30pm Trading Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday Payment Types: Ezidebit, Direct Debit Year Founded: 2015